Samantha Calvelli, RMT - Pricing
Massage Therapy Rates:
½ Hour: $50
¾ Hour: $70
1 Hour: $85
1 ½ Hour: $125
Paraffin Wax Rates:
Description of Treatments:
- Involves mild, moderate or deeper strokes to target tissues and muscles for maximal pain relief, stress release and relaxation. All other types of treatment are based on this kind.
- Appropriate for all ages and health conditions
- Improve performance and prevent injury - in addition to helping the body recover from injuries associated with physical activity.
- Release muscle tension and promote tissue repair and muscle balance for a safer workout, usually incorporates deeper pressure.
Deep Tissue Massage
- Helps release resistant knots to release toxins, tension and pain and promote the healing of scar tissue as well as relief from the pain of soft tissue injuries, chronic conditions, stress and tension.
Trigger Point Therapy
- Direct pressure is applied to specified points on tender muscle tissue to bring about reduction in muscle tension and pain relief.
- Ease tension to help with relaxation and pain relief - while keeping mom and baby safe and comfortable.
- Prenatal massage can help alleviate pregnancy back pain and increase blood circulation.
HST included in all treatment prices
Payments can be made by Cash, Mastercard, Visa, or Debit
Please give 24 hours notice to cancel or reschedule your appointment
*Gift certificates are available*